How To Install Lucky Patcher App:
1. Open Lucky Patcher Installer.
2. You will find the following dialog “Do you really want to install the Lucky Patcher v8.0.0?”. You have to click on the “Yes” button.
3. Now the Installer will prepare all the required files and components to Install the Original Lucky Patcher appon your device.
4. If you see this wizard, you have to allow install unknown apps from this source. Click on “Settings” and switch on “Allow from this Source”.
Now go to “Settings” and click on the toggle to allow from this source.
5. Now you can find the Install button. Just Click on the install button and wait a few moments until it’s done.
6. Congratulations!! You have successfully Installed the lucky patcher app.
7. Now Open Lucky Patcher app and click on “OK” to Uninstall “LP Installer” app.
For more see details on how to install Lucky Patcher app.
How To Solve “App Not Installed” Issue:
You may see an error called app not installed or installation blocked due to security reasons. If you see these error, you have to disable “Play Protect” from Play Store app. Here is the process:
# Open Play Store, In menu click on “Play Protect” option.
# Now Switch Off “Scan device For Security Threats’ by clicking on the toggle.
# Now confirm it by pressing “OK” Button.
# Now try again to install Lucky Patcher. Hopefully You have successfully installed it.